Air & Heating
Air conditioner is an ubiquitous part of our daily life. Its malfunctioning can affect your entire family’s comfort and joy. To solve this problem you need HVAC professionals. Our HVAC experts are present all across the country.
We are just one call away and are at your doorstep within one hour. So you have HVAC experts in your neighborhood just a few miles away. One Hour locations are independently owned and operated independently.
What is Furnace?
A furnace is one if the main components of your HVAC system . When you set you thermostat basically you activate the furnace to begun heating air….
A pofessional AC REPAIR Contractor
Air conditioner is a complex mechanism ! Its central unit works constantly to remove heat from the room and threw cold a…..
AC REPAIR process
Ever wondered what’s the most overlooked detail in your home? Your air conditioner! This unit works constantly and intricate components to heat related stress and ultim…
10 common Air conditioners repair issues
Having trouble with you air conditioner? Don’t panic! Relax ! Below are some of the most common problems encountered d….
5 signs that you need to repair you Air Conditioner
This isn’t new, most of the time we know when the air conditioning unit stops cooling properly but sometimes very weird si…..
The Best in Technology
All of our one-hour heating and air conditioning locations are licensed, certified, secured and up-to-date fulfilling all the security and safety norms. You can trust our experts and they will ensure you about your project getting complete effectively and efficiently.
• How often should I have my air conditioning unit serviced?
It depends on your system. However, whatever is your system it should be serviced at least once in a year with periodic inspection up to 4 times a year. Our HVAC service company has trained experts with years id experience, providing you with the best air conditioning service.
• How can I ensure that my air conditioning unit lasts as long possible?
The best thing you can do to prolong the life of your system is to have it regularly serviced by a professional. In addition to this, you need to perform some basic cleaning task to avoid costly repair
- Clean your filters regularly and avoid collecting leaves and debris around your outdoor air conditioning unit.
- Use programmable thermostats to reduce air conditioning usage when it’s not needed.
- Use blinds or curtains south-facing windows to keep out heat in the summer.
- Make sure ducts and vents sure not blocked.
• Should I cover my unit in the fall and winter?
While covering your unit can prevent unwanted debris from accumulating on the unit, it can also cause problems if you try to operate it with the covering in place. If you’re going on a long trip and plan to turn the unit off while you’re gone, feel free to cover it up. Just make sure you disconnect the power source before leaving.
• At what temperature should I set my thermostat?
- IN the summertime, the average temperature setting is 75-80°F.
• How do I know if I need a new air conditioner?
3 signs to look for-
- Air Conditioning unit has reached the end of the lifespan. An air conditioner lines up to 10-15 years.
- Runs inefficiently – it takes too much time to cool your room and has higher energy bills. This is when you need to replace your air conditioner.
- Frequent air conditioning maintenance – your air conditioning unit is demanding frequent repairs and service replacing it should be your next move.
• How do I find out if my unit is under warranty?
Check the label on the outer surface of your equipment to determine its manufacture date. If it’s less than five years old, there’s a good chance that your equipment is covered by warranty. Contact the manufacturer for more details.
• Do I really need maintenance on my furnace?
As prevention is better than cure we recommend a through maintenance and inspection shortly at least once in a year to find early signs of potential problems and address them adequately. It would be much better if you call for an furnace repair and maintenance services once in a year
• Can I do the maintenance myself?
There is no substitute for a professional residential HVAC service . However there are few simple tips that you can follow-
Inspect the heating stranger for any leaks these symptoms can be costly to repair so spotting them early is important do not attempt to repair them yourself. Tune in for furnace cleaning services.
Clean the heat exchanger for any dirt that may have gathered overtime. keeping it clean is key for peak performance.
When should I call for repairs?
Ideally if you stick to regular maintenance you shouldn’t need residential HVAC repair and services but if any of the following heating and problems occur contact us immediately-
- The ignition light is malfunctioning
- The flame sensor does not defect flames properly
- The motor is showing signs of disrepair
- Thermostat is faulty
How much are finance repairs?
There’s no definite price range for residential HVAC service because costs vary with the issues that need to be addressed. However, as far as costs are concerned, repairs and possible replacement are definitely tougher on the budget than timely and regular maintenance.
Give Us A Call and get A Free Quote