GET A FREE PERSONALISED QUOTE ON AC INSTALLATION IN JUST 30 MINUTES
Living in a country like the USA you have to deal with different alteration in temperature. Some days might be comfortable but others might be hot and harsh. On these days opening windows switching on your ceiling fan might not work. It won’t make you feel cool!
Now you must be wondering about installing a new air conditioning unit.
Installing an air conditioner is a big decision. It’s like investing a good amount exclusively. The air conditioner has become a ubiquitous part of our lives. Incoming centuries it might be impossible to imagine a life without air conditioners.
Air conditioners vary in many factors such as price, energy efficiency and cooling capacity. Making the right choice for buying a perfect air conditioner is important. There are various air conditioning companies and installers that are ready to serve you. But seeing what is perfect for you and fits your room is challenging. To make you choose the perfect air conditioner, our team with experts are here to give you all the information you need to know before buying an air conditioner.
Ever wondered what’s the most overlooked detail in your home? Your air conditioner! This unit works constantly and intricate components to heat related stress and ultimately leads to breakdown.
Repairing air conditioner by yourself seems logical if you are handy and want to save but there are many types of air conditioning repairs that require a professional air conditioning repair mechanism. We know its too frustrating when the outside temperature is killing the records and your Air conditioner isn’t working.
Attempting air conditioner repairs without the help of a technician is a safety risk as about 200 to 240 voltage of current is running through your AC units and because of one mistake it can Cost Your life
It’s always best to rely on an air conditioning service for the best results.
Calling NATE certified technician should be your next move because-
- They are professionals and can diagnose an air conditioner problem more accurately. Like they can figure out why your air conditioner isn’t cooling, whether your thermostat is damaged or filter are blocked .
- They are trained to use repairing tools and can give your AC the best shot.
- Refrigerant is an important component and needs to be handled with responsibility, all of the technicians are very well aware of it and keep the safety as their priority.
- Time, as they are professionally trained to work quickly and provide high level of quality and won’t take too long for AC repairing. This will provide your AC the best service and will save you time too.
- These technicians have the highest level of education and training in the industry, so you can rest assured the job will be done the right way the first time. We stock many common parts on our service vehicles, so most jobs are finished in a single visit.
- Expects will provide you with full system check-ups as a part of preventive maintenance plans.
- The cost of repairing your air conditioner depends on the problem. Sometimes it can cost you little more than expected but will save your bucks for years.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I know if I need a new air conditioner?
3 signs to look for-
- Air Conditioning unit has reached the end of the lifespan. An air conditioner lines up to 10-15 years.
- Runs inefficiently – it takes too much time to cool your room and has higher energy bills. This is when you need to replace your air conditioner.
- Frequent air conditioning maintenance – your air conditioning unit is demanding frequent repairs and service replacing it should be your next move.
- At what temperature should I set my thermostat? IN the summertime, the average temperature setting is 75-80°F.
- How do I find out if my unit is under warranty?
Check the label on the outer surface of your equipment to determine its manufacture date. If it’s less than five years old, there’s a good chance that your equipment is covered by warranty. Contact the manufacturer for more details.
What is Furnace?
A furnace is one if the main components of your HVAC system . When you set you thermostat basically you activate the furnace to begun heating air….
A pofessional AC REPAIR Contractor
Air conditioner is a complex mechanism ! Its central unit works constantly to remove heat from the room and threw cold a…..
AC REPAIR process
Ever wondered what’s the most overlooked detail in your home? Your air conditioner! This unit works constantly and intricate components to heat related stress and ultim…
10 common Air conditioners repair issues
Having trouble with you air conditioner? Don’t panic! Relax ! Below are some of the most common problems encountered d….
5 signs that you need to repair you Air Conditioner
This isn’t new, most of the time we know when the air conditioning unit stops cooling properly but sometimes very weird si…..
Give Us A Call and get A Free Quote