GET A PERSONALISED QUOTE ON FURNACE INSTALLATION IN JUST 30 MINUTES
What is Furnace?
A furnace is one if the main components of your HVAC system . When you set you thermostat basically you activate the furnace to begun heating air….
A pofessional AC REPAIR Contractor
Air conditioner is a complex mechanism ! Its central unit works constantly to remove heat from the room and threw cold a…..
AC REPAIR process
Ever wondered what’s the most overlooked detail in your home? Your air conditioner! This unit works constantly and intricate components to heat related stress and ultim…
10 common Air conditioners repair issues
Having trouble with you air conditioner? Don’t panic! Relax ! Below are some of the most common problems encountered d….
5 signs that you need to repair you Air Conditioner
This isn’t new, most of the time we know when the air conditioning unit stops cooling properly but sometimes very weird si…..
Common Gas Furnace Issues
Gas furnaces are the most common type of furnace in homes today. They are effective at creating heating and does not cost much to run because of the friendly price of gas as compared to other fuels.
They run between 15- 20 years with small number of issues. If your gas furnace is down, these can be the reason to blame –
- Gas line Issues- when your gas furnace is active but is unable to push out heat , the gas line may be the culprit . Check out if gas source is turned on or not . If its on and seem to be working but still the heat is not working time to fix an appointment with gas furnace repair service . Our emergency furnace repair is available 24×7 .
- Pilot light is out – An old furnaces, the standing pilot light is out due to strong draft ,a dirty hole or cleft in the burner . The pilot light going out is the one of the most common reasons that a gas furnace fails to produce heat . Cleaning the furnace or replacing the thermocouple can resolve the issues . Schedule an appointment with furnace repair service to deal with these problems . Our HVAC team is there to help you with cleaning and repairing your furnace .
- Thermostat is faulty- Faulty thermostat can be one of the reason that your furnace isn’t working. Problems with a thermostat can manifest as a furnace that produces no heat, wild temperature swings or a furnace cycling on and off too frequently. Make sure there is power to your thermostat and there is no dust or debris in its components . If it’s still not working call a technician for a furnace cleaning or repairing.
- Faulty Gas Control Valve – Over time, gas control valves can stop working properly. This is a huge safety concern and should be handled properly by a professional only. If you ever suspect there is an issue with the gas control valve or the gas line ,call an emergency furnace repair right away. We offer gas furnace repair services too.
Furnace Maintenance Tips
Did you know HVAC system works harder than your automobile and just like your car it needs a regular maintenance in order to keep it running efficiently?
We know its not possible every time to call for a furnace repair service and get the work done. Since its both an important and expensive system in your home , its important to ensure its taken care of properly . Its better to have some basic maintenance in order to avoid costly repairs.
Here are some of the basic tips to help keep indoor comfort level high and your HVAC repair cost low:
- Change your filter regularly – This is the easiest and simplest of all that can be performed by you. Clean your filters and allow air to circulate through your furnace . This will also help improve your overall indoor air quality and can save your money.
- Understand your system and recommended maintenance- Though most of the furnaces in United States are natural gas or electric. Understand what kind of system is installed in your homes and learn about its maintenance. For example Some systems may not require any maintenance while most common systems like natural gas heating need regular inspections to run efficiently.
- Clean drainage tube – If you are running a natural gas or propane furnace ,it will definitely create some water as by product. Ensure that this drainage tube is clean and clear. As water can damage your flame sensor.
- Clean The Vents- warm air is forced into different rooms through these vents. Make sure these vents are clean . Cleaning these vents are super easy and can be some by pulling the vent off and vacuuming out the dirt.
- Check The Pilot Light – If you are using gas furnace then you must know about pilot light. Pilot light indicates how gas is running and whether the ratio is correct or not. It should always be blue. If the colour changes, it indicates something is troubling your furnace.
- Oil the motor – A couple of drops of oil should be added to the furnace every season in order to avoid wear and tear but avoid over lubrication.
- Clean The Flame Sensor – A dirty flame senor will stop the unit from working, so clean this part at least once in a year. It can be done simply. Unscrew the sensor from the furnace and then, holding it at the bottom ,clean the sensor with cloth.
- Schedule an annual inspection- If possible try calling an expert or furnace cleaning services to get your furnace clean professionally.
Furnace maintenance is essential . One should always run some basic maintenance in order to keep it running smoothly . But if the issues aren’t solving then don’t shy to call for furnace repair services because there might be chances that your furnace needs to be replaced if not treated at correct time.
We offer best furnace cleaning and repair services. You can even call for an emergency furnace repair service.
Cost To Repair Furnace
We know that maintaining such an expensive system is not easy specially in these days . The cost of repairing furnace varies based on city ,cost of living ,brand ,efficiency warranties included and more . Many of then services will cost you much as they will introduce you with new terms and options . But we understand your condition and provide you with the best furnace services at affordable prices.
We also understand that cost of repairing furnace is sometimes shocking for you , But besides providing furnace maintenance services we also repair them. Here we can assure you that you will never regret contacting us.
The cost of repairing won’t bother you and your furnace is in safe hands.
Furnace repair service fees vary between $50 to $100. Here are average cost of common furnace repair issues –
- Ignitor and Flame sensors – 8/ 10 times, its bad ignitor . Its average cost of repair is $ 300 Including cleaning if flame sensors
- Thermostat – If you need thermostat replacement, a basic model may as little as $ 20 and more advanced or automated thermostat can cost to $100- $200.
- Heat exchanger repair- For simple repair it can cost you $50- 100 , depending on problem it can extend to $ 150
- Heat exchanger replacement- $ 500- $800
- Blower motor repair – $ 100- $150
- Blower motor replacement- $300- $400
- Gas valve or smart valve replacement $150-$ 600
- Draft inducer replacement-$150- $ 450
Wherever you are , whether you are in need of gas or electric furnace repair, our technician are ready to help . We are here to cover all of your problems . Our technician are both trained and knowledgeable in both gas and electric furnace repair and maintenance . You can trust us with your safety and comfort. Call us for quality services and stay warm in winters !
Give Us A Call and get A Free Quote