GET A PERSONALISED QUOTE ON FURNACE INSTALLATION IN JUST 30 MINUTES
Furnace Repair in Arlington
What is Furnace?
A furnace is one if the main components of your HVAC system . When you set you thermostat basically you activate the furnace to begun heating air .
There are four main types of furnace
- Natural GAS furnace
- Oil furnace
- Electric furnace
Country like USA , where you experience chilly weather conditions and temperature changes, furnace is your only hope to keep you warm , comfortable and cosy. If it gets damage or stop working due to some issues ,your family’s safety and comfort are on stake. We’re one of the best Furnace Repairing Services in arlington & are here to help you 24×7 to maintain you comfort and safety
Common Electric Furnace Issues
They are cheapest to purchase and are easier to install. On an average they last upto 20-30 years ,making them the best option to warm you home.
If it experiences issues ,small furnace repair or little bit of cleaning is all that you need . Let’s see some of the main issues an Electric furnace may experience-
- Lack of maintenance – This is the major problem in the failure of an electric furnace to start . Because of your busy schedule or laziness you didn’t bother to schedule annual furnace maintenance and inspections that could prevent most of the problems and breakdowns. These can help the furnace to run more efficiently.
- Dirty filters- Everyday dust and dirt make the filters dirty and they get clogged causing issues with blower fan. We provide the best furnace cleaning system and services to resolve the issues .
- Wear and tear – constant use of furnace can cause wear and tear of various parts which can extend to heat control- related problems or even overheating. Its best to call for the emergency furnace repair and get the work done.
- Loose wire – Furnace vibrate slightly while working . This vibrations can lead to the loosening of wire causing
A short-circuit. We suggest you to get an emergency furnace repair service to repair your furnace as fast as possible !
- Water damage – water and electricity are not friends . Check out for any signs of water damage . If anyhow your electric furnace has come in contact with water schedule a furnace repair or tune up with our team to get the best furnace repair service
- Unnecessary noises – A little bit of sound is expected whenever an electric furnace is activated but if you hear noises like rambling, rattling or squeaking it might be an indication that your furnace is dealing with some sort of problem. Its time to call for a furnace repair service . Our technician our well trained to work quickly in order to solve your problem.
- Faulty fuses- sometimes due to improper installations of fuses or incorrectly matched for the furnace‘s capacity ,a furnace may not run properly . It might possible that fuses have clogged up due to lack of maintenance or cleaning.
- Bad heating element- Is the furnace simply refuse to start ? Probably number of heating elements could be to blame . If one of them has stopped working then it can cause the rest of the system to stop functioning. Tune up for an furnace repair service for replacing the broken element.
Comprehensive, professional and honest is the best way to describe this company! Heating Cooling Virginia were assigned to us by our home warranty to access an issue with our HVAC system. On the day of our appointment, they called ahead to notify us that they were on the way and arrived between the allotted hours provided by the warranty company. These guys were extremely knowledgeable and explained the issue to my husband in detail. They even had my husband come to the unit and showed him the cause of the issue. Our unit had a clogged drain line that was not allowing the water to drain properly from the unit.
After diagnosing the problem, they informed us that the unit needed to be cleaned. The cleaning service was not covered by our home warranty and there would be an additional charge. Since we were referred by our home warranty company, they did apply a discounted rate to the price. Understanding our warranty only covers replacement parts, we appreciated the discount and their fair pricing. Within an hour, they completed the full cleaning of the unit which included evaporator coils and the drain line.
When the service was completed, we provided an electronic receipt that detailed the work completed, recommended additional services needed, and a limited warranty. I would highly recommend them as Best Furnace Repair in arlington! Thank you for an excellent experience! – Crystal S.
I Requested a quote
for heating duct work on 2/22. These guys replied back in a short time. We set the day and time for a home visit. He and his helper arrived on time the day scheduled. They surveyed the area to determine what what was needed to solve my problem. I accepted his reasonable estimate and set the date and time to do the work. He and his helper arrived on time, made contact with me and went right to work on the project. The two men man together completed the job and in a reasonable amount of time I had heat flowing. I haven’t dealt with this company before, but decided to give him a try. The two did a great job, was professional courteious and cleaned up afterwards. I am glad I called him. I will call him for all my future projects. He told me if my job needed, wasn’t in his expertise, he will refer a reptible business to me. That I like, referrals. Thanks to them the Wife and I are comfortable now. I defiantly recommend Heating Cooling Virginia For, A.C. and any home repairs . – Joseph H
Common Gas Furnace Issues
Gas furnaces are the most common type of furnace in homes today. They are effective at creating heating and does not cost much to run because of the friendly price of gas as compared to other fuels.
They run between 15- 20 years with small number of issues. If your gas furnace is down, these can be the reason to blame –
- Gas line Issues- when your gas furnace is active but is unable to push out heat , the gas line may be the culprit . Check out if gas source is turned on or not . If its on and seem to be working but still the heat is not working time to fix an appointment with gas furnace repair service . Our emergency furnace repair is available 24×7 .
- Pilot light is out – An old furnaces, the standing pilot light is out due to strong draft ,a dirty hole or cleft in the burner . The pilot light going out is the one of the most common reasons that a gas furnace fails to produce heat . Cleaning the furnace or replacing the thermocouple can resolve the issues . Schedule an appointment with furnace repair service to deal with these problems . Our HVAC team is there to help you with cleaning and repairing your furnace .
- Thermostat is faulty- Faulty thermostat can be one of the reason that your furnace isn’t working. Problems with a thermostat can manifest as a furnace that produces no heat, wild temperature swings or a furnace cycling on and off too frequently. Make sure there is power to your thermostat and there is no dust or debris in its components . If it’s still not working call a technician for a furnace cleaning or repairing.
- Faulty Gas Control Valve – Over time, gas control valves can stop working properly. This is a huge safety concern and should be handled properly by a professional only. If you ever suspect there is an issue with the gas control valve or the gas line ,call an emergency furnace repair right away. We offer gas furnace repair services too.
Furnace Maintenance Tips
Did you know HVAC system works harder than your automobile and just like your car it needs a regular maintenance in order to keep it running efficiently?
We know its not possible every time to call for a furnace repair service and get the work done. Since its both an important and expensive system in your home , its important to ensure its taken care of properly . Its better to have some basic maintenance in order to avoid costly repairs.
Here are some of the basic tips to help keep indoor comfort level high and your HVAC repair cost low:
- Change your filter regularly – This is the easiest and simplest of all that can be performed by you. Clean your filters and allow air to circulate through your furnace . This will also help improve your overall indoor air quality and can save your money.
- Understand your system and recommended maintenance- Though most of the furnaces in United States are natural gas or electric. Understand what kind of system is installed in your homes and learn about its maintenance. For example Some systems may not require any maintenance while most common systems like natural gas heating need regular inspections to run efficiently.
- Clean drainage tube – If you are running a natural gas or propane furnace ,it will definitely create some water as by product. Ensure that this drainage tube is clean and clear. As water can damage your flame sensor.
- Clean The Vents- warm air is forced into different rooms through these vents. Make sure these vents are clean . Cleaning these vents are super easy and can be some by pulling the vent off and vacuuming out the dirt.
- Check The Pilot Light – If you are using gas furnace then you must know about pilot light. Pilot light indicates how gas is running and whether the ratio is correct or not. It should always be blue. If the colour changes, it indicates something is troubling your furnace.
- Oil the motor – A couple of drops of oil should be added to the furnace every season in order to avoid wear and tear but avoid over lubrication.
- Clean The Flame Sensor – A dirty flame senor will stop the unit from working, so clean this part at least once in a year. It can be done simply. Unscrew the sensor from the furnace and then, holding it at the bottom ,clean the sensor with cloth.
- Schedule an annual inspection- If possible try calling an expert or furnace cleaning services to get your furnace clean professionally.
Furnace maintenance is essential . One should always run some basic maintenance in order to keep it running smoothly . But if the issues aren’t solving then don’t shy to call for furnace repair services because there might be chances that your furnace needs to be replaced if not treated at correct time.
We offer best furnace cleaning and repair services. You can even call for an emergency furnace repair service.
Cost To Repair Furnace
We know that maintaining such an expensive system is not easy specially in these days . The cost of repairing furnace varies based on city ,cost of living ,brand ,efficiency warranties included and more . Many of then services will cost you much as they will introduce you with new terms and options . But we understand your condition and provide you with the best furnace services at affordable prices.
We also understand that cost of repairing furnace is sometimes shocking for you , But besides providing furnace maintenance services we also repair them. Here we can assure you that you will never regret contacting us.
The cost of repairing won’t bother you and your furnace is in safe hands.
Furnace repair service fees vary between $50 to $100. Here are average cost of common furnace repair issues –
- Ignitor and Flame sensors – 8/ 10 times, its bad ignitor . Its average cost of repair is $ 300 Including cleaning if flame sensors
- Thermostat – If you need thermostat replacement, a basic model may as little as $ 20 and more advanced or automated thermostat can cost to $100- $200.
- Heat exchanger repair- For simple repair it can cost you $50- 100 , depending on problem it can extend to $ 150
- Heat exchanger replacement- $ 500- $800
- Blower motor repair – $ 100- $150
- Blower motor replacement- $300- $400
- Gas valve or smart valve replacement $150-$ 600
- Draft inducer replacement-$150- $ 450
Wherever you are , whether you are in need of gas or electric furnace repair, our technician are ready to help . We are here to cover all of your problems . Our technician are both trained and knowledgeable in both gas and electric furnace repair and maintenance . You can trust us with your safety and comfort. Call us for quality services and stay warm in winters !
Give Us A Call and get A Free Quote