GET A FREE PERSONALISED QUOTE ON AC REPAIR IN JUST 30 MINUTES
AC Repair in Virginia beach
Ever wondered what’s the most overlooked detail in your home? Your air conditioner! This unit works constantly and intricate components to heat related stress and ultimately leads to breakdown.
Repairing air conditioner by yourself seems logical if you are handy and want to save but there are many types of air conditioning repairs that require a professional air conditioning repair mechanism. We know its too frustrating when the outside temperature is killing the records and your Air conditioner isn’t working.
Attempting air conditioner repairs without the help of a technician is a safety risk as about 200 to 240 voltage of current is running through your AC units and because of one mistake it can Cost Your life
It’s always best to rely on an air conditioning service for the best results.
Calling NATE certified technician should be your next move because-
- They are professionals and can diagnose an air conditioner problem more accurately. Like they can figure out why your air conditioner isn’t cooling, whether your thermostat is damaged or filter are blocked .
- They are trained to use repairing tools and can give your AC the best shot.
- Refrigerant is an important component and needs to be handled with responsibility, all of the technicians are very well aware of it and keep the safety as their priority.
- Time, as they are professionally trained to work quickly and provide high level of quality and won’t take too long for AC repairing. This will provide your AC the best service and will save you time too.
- These technicians have the highest level of education and training in the industry, so you can rest assured the job will be done the right way the first time. We stock many common parts on our service vehicles, so most jobs are finished in a single visit.
- Expects will provide you with full system check-ups as a part of preventive maintenance plans.
- The cost of repairing your air conditioner depends on the problem. Sometimes it can cost you little more than expected but will save your bucks for years.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I know if I need a new air conditioner?
3 signs to look for-
- Air Conditioning unit has reached the end of the lifespan. An air conditioner lines up to 10-15 years.
- Runs inefficiently – it takes too much time to cool your room and has higher energy bills. This is when you need to replace your air conditioner.
- Frequent air conditioning maintenance – your air conditioning unit is demanding frequent repairs and service replacing it should be your next move.
- At what temperature should I set my thermostat? IN the summertime, the average temperature setting is 75-80°F.
- How do I find out if my unit is under warranty?
Check the label on the outer surface of your equipment to determine its manufacture date. If it’s less than five years old, there’s a good chance that your equipment is covered by warranty. Contact the manufacturer for more details.
5 signs that you need to repair your Air Conditioner
Ever happened that your air conditioner stops working suddenly and you start wondering what’s wrong?
Well it starts with small signs that you end up ignoring which ultimately accounts for a huge problem, one that might need air conditioning repair.
Let’s take a look at some of the signs of an imminent air conditioning repair:
1.Not cooling properly
This isn’t new, most of the time we know when the air conditioning unit stops cooling properly but sometimes very weird situations might arise like your AC unit might be working but you cannot feel the cool air.
There can be various reason why these problems might arise ranging from low refrigerant or dirty filters, whatever might be the reason it’s good that you get your air conditioner checked by professionals; you need an air conditioning repair!
2.Water pooling around your AC system
If you can see water near the air conditioner, try to identify if there is any leak or not. Small amount of Condensation is normal but if you see large pools of water, then your Air conditioner is in trouble.
If it’s a refrigerant leak it’s requires an expert air conditioning service and repair
3. Unusual sounds
Generally air conditioners do not make too much noise, Yes obviously they can’t be silent but that doesn’t mean it will create weird sounds like banging, clanging or squealing. If you listen such noises, it indicates that either something is broken or your compressor needs replacement. Similarly there can be a need of lubrication. Every sound can attribute to different problems. Don’t ignore these sounds! Your air conditioner needs to be repaired, Look for a good air conditioner repair nearby.
4.Weak air flow
This is another major problem. It’s because of the clogged filter or dirty airducts that are restricting air flow. Regular air conditioner maintenance is important for keeping it’s functioning optimal. You can change the air filters and clean the vents but for maintenance like dirt cleaning it’s best that you call for an air conditioner service.
5. Bad odors
Foul smell can indicate lot of problems that your air conditioner is dealing with, Strong, pungent smell may signify the wire insulation in the system is burned and needs replacement., If you smell something musty it’s an indicator of mold that is recognized as hazard and needs an expert air conditioning repair. Air conditioner maintenance or Air conditioner service is the key for optimum functioning of AC units. It’s healthy for you as well as for you’re Air conditioner.
Repairing AC in virginia beach
Give Us A Call and get A Free Quote